Today is the 20th day of January. I am behind on blogging due to the holidays, an illness and my dog passing away. My start to 2020 did not go as planned, so I wanted to share with you how I get through tough times.
I keep a picture frame beside my bed that I write on each and every day all the things I am grateful for. This reminds me to slow down and enjoy each day. It is the last thing I see at night and the first thing I see in the morning. It starts and ends my day with a grateful heart. Seeing that picture frame reminds me how blessed l I am. I would like to share with you 20 things I am grateful for. I would love to hear 20 things you are grateful for.
1. My health. Despite catching the germs from work and my sons school I am blessed to have overall good health.
2. My son. He is such an amazing kid. So loving and outgoing. He reminds me to enjoy each and every day and to fill it with love. Thank you son!
3. My dog. Charleston you loved like no other. You were my heart dog. If love could have saved you, you would have lived forever.
4. My house. I love where I live.
5. My job at the hospital. I love working somewhere different every shift. I am thankful for all the amazing coworkers I have met over the last 10 years.
6. Life coaching. This doesn’t feel like work. It is my passion. I have found my purpose in life.
7. Blogging. Has allowed me to share my messages and connected me with likeminded people.
8. Podcasts. Without podcasts I never would have discovered what a life coach is or became a life coach. I still wait all excited for new episodes of my favourite podcast!
9. My car. Yes it might lock me out, or roll away. It literally tests all my patience but without it I couldn’t get where I needed.
10. Food and clean water.
11. Family. My family tree is filled with nuts. They keep my life interesting and they love like no others.
12. Friends. Who are like family. I am blessed to have the greatest friends a girl could ever ask for.
13. Mistakes I have made and the lessons I have learned.
14. Travel. For all the places I have seen and all the places still on my bucket list.
15. Random acts of kindness that always bring a smile to my face.
16. A quite minute each and every day for reflection and meditation.
17. Heartbreaks. I love now more than ever because I know what it is like to have a broken heart.
18. My phone. It keeps me in touch with those near and far.
19. Sunrises and sunsets.
20. Birthdays. Today is one very special ladies birthday. Words can never describe how thankful I am for you. I am a better person because you are in my life.
No matter what happens in life or where life takes you slow down and be grateful. Take the time to appreciate the people in your life who make it better. Do random acts of kindness. Hug your dog. Love like there is no tomorrow.